- What are your payment options? We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover (debit or credit cards). We do not accept CODs or cash, but we do accept money orders. To pay with a money order, print out your "Check Out" page and mail it to us with a money order covering the exact cost of your purchase, and your order will be shipped out after the money order is processed.
- Can I place an order over the phone? Yes you certainly can. You can place your order over the phone during our regular business hours (8:30am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday) or you can place your order online at anytime. Depending upon the specifications of your order, we recommend for you to call our customer service line at (704) 971-1600.
- How do I order a gift for a friend? At checkout, enter your friends name and shipping information in the "ship to" portion of the form; this way, your friends name will appear on the customized product label. You can also add a note in the comments field so that they can receive a personalized gift message from you when they receive the package. The message can be up to 210 characters and it will appear on the invoice.
- Do you offer any shipping deals? Yes. We offer $5.95 flat rate shipping for coffee and/or loose-leaf tea with a limit of 2 bags each in a single order.
- How long will it take to get my order? Depending on your shipping address, it can take anywhere from 1 to 7 business days before you get your order. We normally use FedEx or the United States Postal Service (USPS) for delivery. If you would like to have it delivered by another service, please specify when you place an order. For an additional surcharge, we offer Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3rd Day Air if you wish to get you order sooner than the average estimated shipping.
- How can I track my order? We provide tracking numbers as well as delivery confirmation on all orders, and after your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you do not receive this email, contact us on our customer service line.
- Do you ship to other countries? Not at the present time.
About Our Coffee and Tea
- How large are your coffee bags? While many others sell their coffee in 8 oz, 12 oz bags or single serve k-cups packages. We ship tea in an 8 oz resealable bag.
- Is your coffee of gourmet quality? We offer 100% high-grown Arabica varietals from locations all over the world. Each gourmet coffee is inspected and certified according to specific standards of each region to be qualified as "gourmet coffee."
- Is your coffee certifeid organic? Yes, we have made it a point at Coppa Coffee and Tea to seek out growers’ products that have been certified organic so that we could bring to our customers the highest quality environmentally responsible product. Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers, and build biologically dioverse agrcuture. The result is organically produce coffee and tea is better for the worker and the consumer.
- What does it mean that your products are “Fair Trade” certified? Fair Trade is a partnership between growers, pickers, traders and drinkers. The Fair Trade Certified™ label guarantees:
• Fair wages for tea workers
• Safe and humane working
• Adequate housing and
• Freedom for workers to
• Absence of forced labor
and child labor issues
• Environmentally friendly
Returns and Exchanges
- What is Coppa Coffee and Tea's return policy? If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 15 days of receiving the item, and ship back at least 80% of the opened product to us to receive a refund less the shipping and handling charges incurred.
- What is Coppa Coffee and Tea's exchange policy? If you are not satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange it, contact us within 15 days of receiving the item, and ship it back to us. You will receive an exchange less the charges incurred, as well as the price difference of the exchanged product if any.
- What is the exchange policy on equipment? We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all equipment for 30 days. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within this 30-day period, call our customer service department to get an RMA number through which your return will be processed. Non-defective products are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and your exchange or refund will be processed less the shipping and handling charges incurred.
- Are shipping costs refundable? Shipping is seen as part of the transaction and not part of the product; for this reason, shipping costs are non-refundable. However, if a product is damaged or defective, we will refund the original shipping charge and send you a new product.
See our Return & Exchange Policy for detailed information.
- Do you offer free samples? Yes we do. You can get a free half-pound sample of coffee if you order $25 or more worth of merchandise. We choose the specific sample every couple of weeks.